Black Friday is finally here, and to be honest, I have seen some epic sales in the Australian and American markets. I'm going to let you in on the places with the best sales, where you can do all of your Christmas shopping because there is something for everyone.
First of all, I could never forget THE ICONIC
I love doing my shopping here because both the delivery and returns are so simple and fast, but best of all, the sales are great and they always do price-matching. I think it is safe to say that almost everything I have ordered for Christmas came from THE ICONIC.
The second place that I have been browsing this week, is David Jones of course, especially during the end of the year, David Jones has some great sales and deals on just about EVERYTHING. I'd definitely start checking if the items you've been wanting to buy are on sale here because whether it's that new appliance or that perfect leather bag, they have it all (why not buy yourself a dress for Christmas Day, or a sweater if you don't live in Australia).
Whilst those are the two places I have been doing most of my Christmas shopping (and personal shopping!), there are a few other places I believe worth mentioning.
- MNG (great european clothing brand)
- Net-a-Porter (great for designer items)
- H&M (great place to find affordable basics)
- Marks & Spencer (a piece for everyone)
- Lululemon (the go-to for athletics and comfy workout gear)
- Forever New (I have found a few great deals here, great pieces for going out in the day, definitely worth checking out)
- The Oodie (perfect gift for the movie lover, home body, or favourite cousin/niece/nephew/kid!)
Thanks, remember to subscribe and check back next week!